Here are the 5 questions and 2 sets of materials we need to better understand what the scope of your the implementation process will be.
The 5 Questions:
- What is the platform of the current system? Mainframe, a Mini Computer, stand alone PC or a Server
- What type of operating system is it running? Windows, Linux
- What database is it using? Oracle, MSSQL
- Do you have a data dictionary? (All fields listed and defined)
- Do you have record layouts or copy books?
The 2 sets of Materials:
- Print screen of the current system of each module
- List of all of critical reports that you run regularly
p1 is the ultimate solution for companies thaT are:
Needing to modernize legacy systems.
Burning significant man-hours maintaining legacy systems.
Operating off of multiple systems.
Spending a fortune building or licensing software solutions.